Experience Breakfast at Arbor House
Savor restaurant-style dining at our bed and breakfast in Black Mountain, NC. You will enjoy three-course breakfast with Chef Jim and Theresa.
We serve seasonally on the deck overlooking the lake and mountains or in the dining room with a wood burning fireplace on cold mornings. Do you have dietary restrictions? Just tell us when reserving. We have catered to almost every dietary restriction and are well versed in vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
Our dining room is typically set up for breakfast conversations and laughter. If you are need more solitude and want to sit at a separate table, please let us know. We have a variety of table arrangements for you.
After breakfast hours, you will be treated to complimentary soft drinks and treats in the butler pantry.
For early birds, we can prepare a light to go breakfast by 7:00 with advance notice. Want to be pampered at the B&B, but not a breakfast person? Just let us know, we can make adjustments to accommodate you.
First Course, such as:
- Fresh Fruits
- Strawberries and cream
- Bananas and Pineapple with Lime Zest
- Basil-infused Watermelon
- Gluten Free Banana Oat Bread
- Cappuccino Chocolate Chili Muffins
- Cranberry Orange Bread or Muffins
All you can drink: Dynamite Organic Fresh-ground coffee or hot tea
Second Course, such as:
- Egg Dishes or Pancakes or Baked French Toast, etc.
- Chorizo Fritatta
- Herb Shirred Eggs
- Sweet Potato Kale Hash with farm fresh eggs
- Baked Blueberry Lemon-zested French Toast
- Homemade Buttermilk Belguim Waffles with Vermont maple syrup
- Our special to-die-for thick pecan smoked bacon
- Chicken Sausages
- Pork Sausage
- Italian vegetable or vegan sausage