Welcome to Arbor House... your home away from home.
We are open year round... Enjoy all four seasons of Black Mountain, NC
Serenity in Black Mountain, NC
Have fun exploring and come back to the Arbor House Bed and Breakfast for some serene relaxation on our deck. There are several seating areas overlooking the Pisgah Forest, the Seven Sisters mountain range, and Lake Tomahawk.
Or, tour our gardens, lovingly cultivated by Theresa, which boasts over 100 varieties of fauna.
Enjoy our outdoor dining room on a beautiful morning where Chef Jim prepares your full gourmet breakfast.
We prepare and serve special entrees such as stuffed French toast, Belgian waffles, or muffins with delicious egg dishes. We pick fresh ingredients from our garden and get quality local products, depending upon availability. The guest pantry’s mini-fridge is also stocked with soda and water as well as light snacks and baked goods for quick bites throughout the day.
Just think, "home away from home".
Your family and friends can enjoy a special time together, not having to cook and clean. During your stay at Arbor House, you are invited to sit by the fire in the living room with its comfortable large sofa and overstuffed chairs and enjoy a good book from our extensive collection. Spread out your maps and brochures and plan your day at the large game/reading table.
Amenities & Features
- Central Air and TVs in all rooms
- Off street parking provided
- Less than 1/2 mile walk to downtown
- Large suites with private baths
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full Gourmet Breakfast | Gluten-free & vegetarian options available
- VA and Education discounts
- Check-in 3:30 -7:00 pm Check-out 11 am
- Two night minimum except Jan-Mar
- Only childern ages 12 and above
- One room dog friendly
- Four Outdoor Tennis Courts & Public Pool at end of lake
- Black Mountain Public Golf Course – 5 minutes away
- Village of Montreat, 14 hiking trails with 40 miles of hiking – 5 minutes away
Select Your Room
We have five spacious and uniquely decorated suites, all with large private bathrooms. Our Studio suite is detached for those who want more privacy and is dog friendly. All are equipped with free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, flat screen TVs, DVD players, with library, Beekind bath products, soft and comfortable sheets, towels, and robes.